skip to main |
skip to sidebar
An Abridgement
I finally made it out of NYC after a crazy night...
And flew to Cincinnati for B's baby shower which was great and the start to a week of much belly touching (sorry B!)
(And that cake, just so good. And if you don't believe me, just ask Max.)
Anthony thought "too many ladies, not enough cake..."

And finally, after Brandy is exhausted from her trip to Boston and then to Cincy we finally make it to Chicago-the original destination with Mom in tow.
We went all over, the lake front, Loyola, hippy restaurants, the Adler, Field...
Then the Art Institute and to the Lincoln Park Conservatory which is my new favorite place in Chicago. I had no idea it was even there. Maybe it was because it was cold and rainy outside or it's been winter since November here, but making this brief stop has put a spring in my step. (Haha get it? SPRING...) And now to bore you with a few "artsy" pics, but I can't help myself.




I caught the Paparazzo flower on camera...
Apparently I didn't get enough of a family fix over Spring Break, so fast forward a very hectic week to a weekend visit from Clint! His official business in the Windy city was a bachelor party for St. Patty's day but we got to see the sights and meet up for a sibs picture.
Unfortunately, I was a a little slow from Sudafed and beer (I was a total trooper though) with only a dead camera battery so I didn't get pictures from St. Patty's. There is always next year.
Until next time, it's been great. I'm off to work on a project I have been putting off since, oh January, and I have some impressing to do tomorrow in class, so wish me luck! xo
5 comments:
Wow, that is an abridgement! I'm glad you had a good time with everyone-especially Clint. Thanks for Hayes' gift-gotta get working on the TY cards. And I love the Logelin tribute!
whew, I got tired just reading it. All I had to do was paint a room and then I was done for a while. We are looking forward to our next trip to Chicago based on your improved tour guide abilities. Looks great.
I had soooooooooo much fun! I absolutely LOVED everything! You are a great tour guide- and I can't wait to do it all again with Don in tow. And I agree with you about the Conservatory- it was amazing! Chicago does it BIG- and I'll love to visit- again- and again- and again. Love you! MOM
I've only been to Chicago once and only had time to see the view (at night) from the top of the Sears Tower. Maybe someday I can get the grand tour too? :)
Short and sweet, you in a nutshell!
Post a Comment